Gallery Clarendon is available to rent for professional events: fundraisers, networking events, meet-and-greets, happy hours.
Gallery Clarendon is available to rent for professional events Monday through Sunday for fundraisers, networking events, meet-and-greets, or happy hours. Monday through Friday: $900 rental fee ($450 deposit required at time of booking) & Saturday/Sunday: $1200 ($600 deposit required at time of booking). Please contact gallery for availability before making deposit. A large, 2-level space in the heart of bustling Clarendon featuring rotating art exhibits by member artists on the first floor and working artist studios and classroom area on the second floor.
On the orange line, Clarendon stop. Fully handicapped accessible including elevator.
- Capacity: 500 standing; 300 sitting/standing
- Street Level location, handicapped accessible
- Convenient to public transportation (Metro orange line, Clarendon stop) and parking (street and garage parking nearby.)
- High ceilings
- Cement floor on first floor/tile on second floor
- Bar space
- Two womens restrooms and two mens restrooms
- Refrigerator, microwave, sink
- Onsite staff member for duration of event
For more information, please contact Gallery Clarendon at firstname.lastname@example.org