Gallery Clarendon announces opportunities for 2-d artists to apply to be Featured Artists for one month on our solo show walls on the second floor of Gallery Clarendon. This opportunity is extended to artists from the Greater Washington, DC area, and is a juried opportunity. Our gallery at 2800 Clarendon Blvd, Arlington, VA is in the heart of Clarendon’s thriving shopping and restaurant district. We are searching for talented professional artists with a cohesive body of work to be featured on our solo show walls.
- Approximately 150 square feet of exhibition space
- Excellent location in high-traffic shopping district
- Reception on night of artist’s choice promoted in local publications and to our extensive patron list
- Full time gallery staff to handle all sales, process payments, assist in exhibit installation, and help coordinate exhibit receptions
Applying for Featured Artist solo opportunity at Gallery Clarendon
- Please read entire prospectus.
- Apply Online using the APPLICATION FORM via the link to the right.
- Pay $50 Registration Fee
Already approved for a solo show? Use the PayPal button below to pay the remaining balance of $150.
Please ensure that you have read the entire prospectus before applying. You will be redirected to PayPal after applying to pay a $50 Application fee.
- Completed featured artist/solo show application
- Images of 5-7 works in JPG format (no larger than 1MB each).
- List describing the title, medium and size of each work submitted.
- Short statement of the work, one or two paragraphs in length. Consider discussing technique and materials used, and/or themes addressed.
- Please write “Featured Artist Application” in subject line.